Keep it simple. It is about faith, purity and love. Not speculations about the Law of Moses. Do not be drawn into endless speculations about the meaning of genealogies, Old Testament requirements and so on.
About The Author
Michael is the founder of christian-faith.com and New Hope TV, is married to Marilena, has two girls and works as a school teacher in Australia. Support Michael's mission work here - paypal link.
November 5, 2013
June 10, 2011
September 30, 2011
Telegram Prayer and Ministry Group
Join Michael's Prayer and Ministry Group on Telegram.
Receive Email Updates
Your Financial Gifts will really Make a Difference. Join our Cause. Learn More
- Should Christians celebrate Halloween?
- Ignatius – Bishop of Antioch – Alleged writer of many False Roman Catholic Doctrines
- Turning a Sinning Christian Back to the Truth Saves Them
- Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
- Early church apostasy
- One Day Too Long – My Experience in Hell
- Be doers of the Word if you want joy
- Galatians – Dealing with Jewish Legalism
- Why the manifest presence of the glory of God is vital in our church meetings
- Be ready for Jesus’ return – how to prepare
Top Posts and Pages
- Christian Testimonies - True Stories of God at Work
- Can you lose your salvation? Yes. So do not do it.
- 23hrs dead: She saw Famous People in Hell: Michael Jackson, Pope John Paul II, & others
- Prayer To Remove Sex Demon Possession
- What does 'The joy of the Lord' is our strength mean?
- Faith in God
- How to protect your home and break curses!
- Quotes of Dying Atheists and God-Haters
- The Seasons of Life
- What shall we make of Matthew 7:21-23